Discover how to tell
Your Online Story
Your Online Story is a consultancy that helps you create, optimise and share your business story online.
- Your Online Story is your content, key messages, social posts, website and advertising. Everything you do online.
- Your Online Story is your customer experience; perfectly packaged, accessible and shareable. It works for search engines. It’s your technology.
- Your Online Story should grow through analytics, data and insights from your customers across the internet. It’s bringing together all the data you can gather and making sense of it.
We have the expertise to help you improve customer experience, optimise your digital assets, and take action from analytics data.
We help with:
- Strategy, Marketing and Advertising
- Customer Experience
- Web Development and Optimisation
(WordPress, Shopify, Craft, WIX and SquareSpace)
- Google Analytics and Digital Reporting Channels
- Copywriting and Content Planning
- Search and Google Ads
- CRM, Email and Social Integration
- Creative and Digital Assets
(video, advertising, graphics, pdf)
- Project Management
and much more.
Let Your Online Story help you develop, optimise and measure your online story.
YOUR ONLINE STORY
Tell Us Your Online Story
Let Your Online Story help you develop,
optimise and measure your online story.
The most powerful person in the world is the storyteller.
The storyteller sets the vision, values, and agenda of an entire generation.Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Apple
Your Online Story is a consultancy that helps you create, optimise and share your business story online. We have the expertise to help you improve customer experience, optimise your digital assets, and provide actionable measurement through analytics.
Steps for telling Your Online Story
Hearing your story
Telling your story
Measure the Results
Your Online Story
Let us tell you a story.
Broken. A Story of Online Development – Part 1
I’m not an absolutist when it comes to technology. Everything works some of the time. However, some legacy systems are held together by code that is between 10 to 25 years old, (63 years in one exceptional case). Given some of the ‘kludged’ together code, the market seems pretty OK with a significant slice of ‘broken’.
What have I done for you lately?
This post is a laundry list of odd and interesting things that we’ve had to do for clients in the last few months, either as a standalone or as part of a bigger projects.
Broken. A Story of Online Development – Part 2
Any development project you initiate will have to be ‘consumed’ – meaning that you’ll need to be able to incorporate the results of any project into your organisation. You and your team need to be able to plan, implement, use, and evaluate the effectiveness of the project. Doing so will ensure that the investment of time and resources is worth it in terms of the return on investment.